Visa & Travel
1. Visitors are required to possess passports valid for 6 months beyond travel dates.
2. In accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia number M.HH-02.GR.01.04 of 2023, on Visa Classification, exhibitors are Mandatory / Required to have a valid business visa which can be applied at the Indonesian Embassy or through Consular Representatives.
3. The type of business visa required is C11
4. The organisers do not accept any responsibility for obtaining visas for exhibitors to travel to Indonesia
5. It is a clear condition of the Contract to Exhibit that exhibitors are responsible for obtaining their own visas in good time in advance of the show. Any exhibitor who cancels exhibition space due to failure to obtain visas shall be liable to pay cancellation charges as outlined in Contract.
6. All Foreigners visiting Indonesia must comply with current regulations imposed by the Indonesian Immigration Office & Health Authorities. Please follow the link below for futher guidance http://www.imigrasi.go.id/covid19
7. As regulations may change from time to time, it is advisable to check with the nearest Indonesian Embassy/ Consulate office before your departure. Or you may visit website of The Indonesian Foreign Affairs Department at www.kemlu.go.id or www.imigrasi.go.id to check the nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate office.