Being Indonesia's sole platform for laboratory technology, LabIndonesia constantly strives to bring the perfect match of instrument buyers, investors, and equipment manufacturers all under one event.
To ensure LabIndonesia brings in quality visitors in the 2018 edition, the LabIndonesia team launched a roadshow campaign to raise awareness and engage with quality buyers from government agencies, leading scientific associations, and academic institutions in Indonesia.
In August recently, the LabIndonesia team visited several research centres located in Bogor, among them were:
- Research Center For Bioresources And Biotechnology (RCBIO)
- Center For South East Asia Food Agricultural Science And Tecnology (SEAFAST)
- Indonesia Research Center For Veterinary Sciences
- Indonesian Soil Research Institute (PUSAT PENELITIAN TANAH DAN AGROKLIMAT)
- Center For Food Crops Research and Development (PUSAT PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN TANAMAN PANGAN)
- Research Institute for Food Crop Biotechnology (RIFCB)
- Indonesian Rubber Research Institute (PUSAT PENELITIAN KARET)